Call for abstracts
The preparations for the 4th annual OTEC symposium are in full swing. Different partners and sponsors, such as DCNS, Deltares, Bluerise and Technip, have committed resources to support the symposium. Also, the first speakers have joined the symposium programme and will soon be announced. There is a possibility for you to contribute to the programme as well, both with an oral presentation or a poster presentation. Please submit an abstract to begin the process.
You are encouraged to submit abstracts that address one or more of the following themes or related:
- OTEC energy resource characterization
- OTEC technology development, testing and operation
- OTEC power take-off and device control
- OTEC environmental modelling
- OTEC policy development and legislation
- OTEC grid connection and integration
- OTEC project development
- (Future) markets and financing
- Socio-economic impact
There is a limited number of time slots available for presentations in the program of the OTEC symposium, so don’t wait too long.
Abstract submission guidlines
The deadline for presenters to submit an abstract and register is 8 August 2016. By 22 August 2016 the authors receive a notification of acceptance/rejection.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of two pages and written in English.
- Authors are requested to submit an abstract with details of the primary contact/presenter.
- Please submit your abstract as PDF files (size < 3Mb) as attachment to your email to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your contributions to the program. In case of any queries or request for clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the organizing committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.